Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Should you be judged by how you voted?

Do you feel you are being judged by who you voted for? I think so many people were mesmerized during the last election and did not correctly judge their candidate. They have now aligned themselves with the morals and actions of their chosen candidate and now they are being judged for that action. The times we live in do not lend themselves to a "live and let live" philosophy. We need to be actively involved in our own actions and the lives of of family and friends. You can't withdraw and only look out for yourself. I am continually saddened and discouraged by the attitudes and " foaming at the mouth" liberals who are going around saying, we shouldn't judge when that is exactly what they are doing. It is also their way of not having to listen to anything they don't agree with. I can still love these misguided friends and family members. Yet, I feel like they are condemning me because I cannot agree with their beliefs. They have not adopted the live and let live attitude they profess to believe in unless it pertains to them. They want me to let them be but they don't want to let me be in fact they want to impose their attitudes and beliefs on me. Should I have judged the political candidates? Yes, that is every one's responsibility. Should I judge you because you voted for someone who promotes abortion? I'm not sure, but I am sure that I will be closely watching you and I will not put any trust in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment