Wednesday, November 26, 2008

here's a rave - FRIENDS

I don't know what I would do without all my friends in my little art group. We are a diverse lot, go to different churches, have different painting styles, different economic groups, different ages, so many things about each of us is different than the other yet wonderfully unique. We come together every week and it is the best day of the week for each of us. Together we make a lovely completely unique painting. Recently six of each chose a different subject and they bought 6 ea 8x10" canvas'. Then each of us painted one sixth of six paintings. The six individual canvas' were then joined together and we each had a painting done by our friends. I'll post pictures of the finished paintings later but it was so much fun. It was a wonderful exercise in how 6 diverse styles and friends came together to create something wonderful and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment