Monday, January 7, 2013

January 2013 Goals and What I actually Did






These are photos of the upstairs of my rental cabin. Yes, those are my paintings on the walls and they are for sale. You can find prices on my web site, http:www.artbypamla.com. I decided to paint it the day after New Years. I planned to take 2 days but was so happy because I actually finished it in 9 hours!  And I was not moving quickly either  LOL. More about why a little later.

My other big goal for this month is to get my husband to spend 1/2 hour per day on doing our taxes. I figure he can handle 1/2 hour.  He has already slipped out of 5 days so far.  But, I am determined we WILL finish the taxes this month and not next fall.  Maybe later in the week I will post a photo of what our downstairs looks like for 10 months of the year with never ending piles of paper.

The reason I'm not moving as fast as normal is, I'm Old!  No, not really. I'm moving a little slower because I started a round of HCG. This is my 3rd round and I was so excited to get started.  I'll keep you updated on my progress but tomorrow is 1 week and measurement day.  So far I've lost 5.8 pounds.  Yeah for me.  If you would like more information on HCG then hope over here and check it out:  HCG everything you ever wanted to know

Happy New Year Everyone, this year is going to be great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment