Friday, January 18, 2013

Book Review - The Air We Breathe by Christa Parrish

The Air We Breathe  -     
        By: Christa Parrish
    
 
At first I wasn't sure I was going to like this book, but the more I read the more I was pulled into the struggles of these women.

It showed me that God does have a plan and nothing happens by accident. My choices can affect how a situation plays out, but God is still there. The book reminded me that I need to be more sensitive to that still small voice inside of me. That just an act of kindness can change someone's whole life. That calling on Jesus, no matter how I pronounce His name, He will be there for me.

I highly recommend this book, it is not only a good read, it will remind you how easily you can influence and make a difference in the lives of others.

This book was provided to me by Bethany House for review and I am not a paid reviewer

No comments:

Post a Comment