Thursday, July 5, 2012

Summer Fun Digi Diva's Blog Hop July 6th - 8th

 To download this Kit click HERE use this code PKDigiDivas when checking out with paypal and you get this bit of summer fun for free but only until midnight July 8th.
 I would love it if you would follow my blog and "like" my face book page found here.  Every so often there is a little something special on my FB page for fans, you never know what it will be. Same here for my blog, not only will you find out what it is like to live in a forest on the side of a mountain in Arkansas but you'll find my digi scrapping, art, and photography adventures, plus rants & raves. 

Ya'll Come back Soon!

Stop 2 - Pam Meeks
Stop 3 - Tonya Love
Stop 4 - Michele Pouliet
Stop 5 - Charly Lyons
Stop 6 - Melissa
Stop 7 - Elaine Anjos
Stop 8 - Yvonne Michelle
Stop 9 - Kelly Sill
Stop 14 - Jeanie Dickinson  You are going HERE
Stop 15 - Michelle Single
Stop 16 - Lucy O’Malley
Stop 17 - Vicki Robinson
Stop 18 -
Shayla Trimble
Stop 19 -
Emily Albrecht
Stop 20 -
Anna Janise

5 comments:

  1. The preview of your kit is awesome. I couldn't use the code though. It said it could only be used 1 time. I didn't use it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought this was suppose to be free, not fair to post with payment coming out of paypal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the freebies. I got it to work. Maybe the first time I had an extra space.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing! Your kit is so cute! Love the little flowers!

    ReplyDelete