Monday, May 14, 2012

Are You a Planter or a Weeder?


I've been working in my garden a lot, as it is that time of year to be planting. While on my knees planting little tomato seedlings, I had an epiphany. I enjoy weeding much more than I do planting. I found much more satisfaction from pulling weeds and tidying up than I did from putting those tender little plants in the ground and nurturing them. This probably says a lot about my personality. I am a black and white person I don't see lots of shades of grey in life.  I like really strong, straight out of the tube colors. I don't have fun with conventional activities and don't live well in the moment. I'm always thinking about what I need to do next. It is easy for me to see the glass half empty rather than half full.   ...sigh ...   If those of you who know me would like to add to this analyzation of myself, you know how to contact me. You may even see your comments added to this post. Here are a couple pictures of my garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment