Friday, May 11, 2012

ADSR7 Detour #2 - Recipe for adventure!

It may be a little sad that my adventure was in creating a household cleaning product, but you gotta take what you can get.  Right?  If you follow me on Pinterest you'll find instructions on how to make this on one of my boards.  I have to say I've been trying out several of the cleaning tips and they are working.  I had spilled some grease on a little wool rug in my kitchen and it had been there a long time, so long that my husband said to throw it away.  But, I found a tip that said to let baking soda sit on the spots (which I did for about a week as I was too busy to get back to it) then with a clean white rag and vinegar and dawn dish detergent and hot water wipe it out.  It worked!  No more grease spots on my rug.
The digital kit used to make this layout is one of my own creations titled:
Live, Eat and Love Well.  Strings by fafBr and Arrow and Adventure by, By The Shore Designs.

1 comment:

  1. I make my own laundry detergent as well.. I use essential oils from doTerra for the smell. :) They also kill viruses, fugus, and bacteria. The more "smelly" you want them the more drops you add, I usually use about 20 drops...

    ReplyDelete