Sunday, December 11, 2011

Merry Christmas from the Penguins


On Sunday mornings, I stop at my friend Terena's house to pick up eggs. (They are the best tasting eggs in the world and supply is limited so I am not going to tell you where to find her, HA). When I got out of the car I was greeted by the cutest group of birds EVER! If you look closely you will be able to see where the chickens have visited the penguins and left a surprizing amount of feathers behind. I guess they were upset that these fine birds took over the yard.

Can you tell what she used to make them?
Here's a hint: old bottles, acrylic paint, cardboard, felt and I think the hats and scarves are from dolls or little socks. I bet they belong to her daughter, Morgan. hmmm I've got a bunch of little socks left over from making sock snowmen one year now I know what to do with them.

Kudo's to Terena for once again coming up with a novel idea that brought a smile to my face.

And thank you Terena for raising the bird house a little higher so I don't hit my head anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment