Sunday, January 17, 2010

Takin' it Easy


I really need some taking it easy time, but it seems like only the dogs have that option around here. I want to know where are all the pictures I took of my art are! All of them are gone and now I'm having to redo all my photos. So between those 2 large projects and worries I'm trying to take David's business paperless. Getting David to sit down long enough to tell me what catagories to enter info in is like putting bamboo splinters under your fingernails. I've been sitting at my computers for days! And while sometimes I enjoy that right now the weather is wonderful and I want to be outside. I do have some trips scheduled for Wed and Thursday to take pictures and I hope to have something wonderful to post when I get back. Oops! now one of the printers is acting up...I'm really getting tired of having ink all over me.
Enough venting for now. This was originally added to the blog in Oct 2008. The above issues have been resolved. All Photos by Pam unless it says otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment