Sunday, January 10, 2010

My First Grandchild


This is our little sweetie, Kaylee at 3 months.
Never having had Children of my own was a decision I made when I was very young and playing with dolls. It occured to me that this was not an activity I enjoyed so I stopped. I can say that I have never really regretted the choice to not have children as I believe that not everyone should. I think that if it had happened I would have welcomed it and became a good mother. I have 2 grown step-sons, one who is married and he and his wife had this darling baby girl on my husband and I's 12th wedding anniversary. What a blessing to have a lovely daughter-in-law and now this grandchild. I've been taking pictures of her since a couple hours after she was born and these pictures are from her 3 month birthday. I take so many pictures that I think she will not recognize me if I do not have a camera attached to my face. I'm working toward being able to take even better portraits and events and I'll try and be more diligent in adding them to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment