Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Last Challenge of the Race



The theme this time was food. All the elements were hand drawn by me then painted using photoshop. After all, drawing and painting is what I do for a living, so this one was fun for me.
You will be able to download this kit for 2 weeks free after that the link will expire. I hope you will pass my blog along to your friends and hit follow and like for me. This is the end of this race but I'm starting a new design challenge Sunday so keep watching.
These links have expired, please watch my blog for upcoming digi kit news. Big announcement coming soon.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Pam, thank you for the kit, especially for the hand-drawn elements. You have hared so much time and talent, we appreciate all that you do. Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have lots and lots of talent. All those hand-drawn elements are AMAZING! I wish I could draw . . .thankfully we had you to do it for us this kit:) Thank you very very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Aug. 12, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete